Welcome To Legal-Clinics
Leading Expert With Lawyers
The Power Of
Connecting People With Lawyers

In case of a dishonoured cheque, if there is no payment within 15 days of sending legal notice, you need to file a criminal complaint in Court to recover the amount. Legal-clinics will help you draft and file the cheque bounce case through an expert cheque bounce lawyer.
In a cheque bounce case, a legal notice needs to be sent first before filing of the complaint.
Timelines in a Cheque Bounce case

  • The legal notice must be sent within 30 days from the date of bouncing of the cheque The legal notice provides the
  • cheque issuer 15 days from the date of receipt of notice to make the payment
  • In case the drawer fails to pay within 15 days, then a criminal complaint is to be filed in the Court within 30 days from the expiry of the 15 days

Steps involved in a filing of Cheque Bounce Criminal Complaint

Step 1: Fill Form
Step 2: Upload Required Documents
Step 3: Make Payment
Note: A lawyer will contact you as soon as following steps are completed

Mins WordPress theme by GoDaddy
Translate »