Welcome To Legal-Clinics
Leading Expert With Lawyers
The Power Of
Connecting People With Lawyers
Diploma In Cyber Laws is 1 year diploma which is pursued after completing Graduation. Throughout this course a student learns about various laws applicable in cyber domain. After Completing this course students are able to apply for Cyber Consultant, Research Assistant, Security Auditors, Network Admministrator. Student can also apply in dpartments such as Police Department or IT Companies. For taking admission in diploma in Cyber Laws a student have to commplete his gradduation .
Diploma In Cyber Law consist of following subjects:
1)Basic And Regulatory Framework
3)Intellectual Property Right In Cyber World
4)Information Technology Act, 2000
Weightage of theory exam of Diploma In Cyber Laws is 100 marks.Student should score atleast 35% marks to pass the exam.
- Computer systems, significance of computer systems, structural overview of computer system.
- Data organization file systems, data management.
- Operating systems, significance of operating systems, G.U.I. (Graphical user interface), Types of operating Systems.
- Computer Networking, Concept, Types of Computer Networks, Communication Techniques, Protocols (TCP / IP), other related aspects.
- Internet technology, Internet Service provider, Domain and host naming. World wide web, Web technology (Web service and browsers).
- TCP / IP Services, FTP, UDP, Remote-Login Procedure.
- Network security, Cryptography, Key Eneryptions.
- Encryptions Techniques. Types of Eneryptions, Digital Signatures. Digital Certificates RSA algorithsms.
- Role of laws in the Cyber World, Private International Laws, Jurisdiction, Applicable Laws, Entercement issues.
- Certifying or governing authorities to scope of government to regulate internet (censorship). Ethics & etiquettes in cyberspace.
- Outline of legal & regulatory framework of telecommunication, Indian Telegraph Act 1885. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act 1999.TDSAT, International agencies like ITU, WTO, & APP Licensing issue
- Introduction, Online business setups, Management of Domain names, Sites, Regulatory & licensing requirement, Disclaimers.
- Contracts, Online contracts, Types of online contracts, required term & conditions, Mechanism of transaction of payment of electronic finds.
- Consumer protection in the cyber world, likelihood of consumer confusion, Cyber squatting, or Cyber pirates, other related issues.
- Security and evidences for agreement formed electronically and for reliability of electronic records, Types of evidences.
Maintenance & Proving of electronic records through the issues like :
- Data protection & its principles.
- Electronic records retention
- Managing & maintaining admissibility and evidential value issues.
- International Control and Transnational Data Flow
- Internet advertising & associated regulatory issues.
- Taxation issues, Eligibility or criterions of tax payments, other taxes like direct, indirect & related issues Regulations for Corporate Financial Services & related issues. Need to Tax, Tax structures basics.
- Virtual banking, Operations, related aspects.
- Electronic Records
- Legal recognition of electronic records.
- Secure electronic records and procedure thereto
- Authentication and Attributor of electronic records
- Acknowledgement of receipt of electronic records
- Determining time and place of dispatch of electronic record
- Legal recognition of digital signatures
- Central government powers make rules in respect of digital signatures
- Issuance of digital signatures by certifying authorities
- Acceptance, suspension and revocation of digital signature certificate
- Appointment, Functions and Powers of Controller
- Certifying authority
- Norms to be followed by certifying authorities
- Licence to issue digital signature certificate
- Application grant, rejection, renewal, suspension and surrender of licence.
- Cyber appellate tribunal
- Composition and Powers of cyber appellate tribunal
- Qualifications, tenure, salary, resignation, removal, etc. of office bearers
- Appeals to end from cyber appellate tribunal
- Advisory committee
- Tampering with computer source documents
- Hacking with computer system
- Publication of obscene material
- Breach of confidentiality and privacy
- Publishing false digital signature certificate
- Offences committed outside India
- Offences by companies
- Damage to computer, computer system etc.
- Powers of adjudication and investigation
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Banker’s Books Evidence Act, 1891. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
- Copyright Act; and the related references conventions & treaty
- Scope of copyright protection in Cyber World, Copyright protection of computer programs, databases, multimedia etc.
- Data /file sharing technology in peer – to – peer networks & its implications on copyright, Rights of performers, on digital broadcasters in cyber world.
- Trade Marks online with ref. To Trade Marks Act, 1999, Madrid Agreement, & TRIPS Agreement.
- Cyber squatting of domain names, domain name disputes, ICANN policies & reforms, use of trademarks as Meta –tags, related topics.
- Patents protection, Patents Act 1970, Paris Convention, TRIPS Agreement, (PTC & regional arrangements) Types of Patents; business method patent, Software patent. Application of patents to cyber world & technologies involved.
- Patent to design & protection of semi- conductor chips (Internal hardware computer components) with ref. to semi- conductor Integrated Circuits Layout Design Act, 2000, Washington treaty, 1989, TRIPS Agreement.